Pennsylvania Motorcycle Accident Lawyers Get Justice for Bikers
Media law firm fighting for those injured in wrecks
Motorcycle accidents are not the same as car collisions and other personal injury cases. The structure, maneuvering and handling characteristics of bikes create unique circumstances specific to motorcycle cases — and these circumstances often result in more severe injuries. To win you the compensation you deserve, the Pennsylvania motorcycle accident attorneys at Robert F. Stranick consider such key aspects of motorcycle claims as:
- Higher likelihood of extensive injury resulting from even an apparently minor accident
- Lack of safeguards to protect you from permanent, life-threatening injuries
- Failure of motorists to detect or yield to motorcyclists
- Grave consequences when motorists tailgate or cut off a cyclist
- Effect of unsafe road conditions, such as potholes or uneven surfaces, on motorcyclists
We tenaciously pursue justice on behalf of injured bikers.
Attorneys helping you receive compensation you deserve
For 10 years, our attorneys have assisted motorcycle accident victims by winning just compensation from the careless motorists or entities liable for their injuries. We protect your rights and help you pursue the money you deserve, including:
- Compensation for past and future medical expenses
- Recovery of lost wages
- Damages for pain and suffering
- Reimbursement of out-of-pocket expenses
- Maximum value for a totaled bike
- Payment for repair of a damaged bike
We seek to maximize your recovery and get your life back to normal.
Professionals who understand motorcycles
We possess the dogged determination to fight for justice. Our team of top medical and industry experts provides strong support as we thoroughly investigate each case and develop a winning litigation strategy. You need a team of professionals who know bikes. We work with:
- Trauma doctors
- Neurologists specializing in motorcycle head injuries
- Forensic engineers
- Motorcycle mechanics
- Accident reconstruction analysts
At trial, these professionals offer compelling testimony based on years of experience and deep understanding of motorcycle accidents and injuries.
Dedicated Pennsylvania personal injury attorneys representing motorcyclists
Call Robert F. Stranick at 267-801-0278 or contact us online to schedule a consultation at our Media, Pennsylvania location.